LAS VEGAS — Adult A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.television, set for an October premiere.
Each and every scene parodies a popular, or infamous, horror film scene with “a scorching and steamy twist,” a rep stated. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer created and executive developed, directed, wrote, scored and acts in each episode, “melding two severe film genres collectively with explosive outcomes.”
Spencer is a musician and writer and the former drummer for tough rock band 5 Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this idea in my head for a extended time, and it was now-or-never in terms of pulling the set off and making this series take place,” Spencer stated. “When we very first approached the performers about it, I was fired up about the quite true possible for this to be a hit — and they were as fired up as I was to shoot it!”
The original batch of episodes and featured performers include:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning role.”
- “The O Ring” again starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, two, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” characteristics Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite supporters to come and perform with them.”